We hope you stop by and say Hi and stay tuned as we start showing you sneak peeks and pricing for our booth in the coming weeks! Our booth is under the large pavilion just to the side of the entrance. You can't miss us! See you all soon!
General Admission- $5 - good for Saturday and Sunday!
Live music, giveaways, surprises, first pick at buying the vendor's favorite items once you pay on Friday you get to come in all weekend. Look out for signs near the gate on this day for the vendor giveaways!
RAIN OR SHINE
Vintage Market Days of St. Louis is an outdoor event and will be open rain or shine. We would only close if it's EXTREME weather (check FB if you have questions). The vendors are all under tents and we also have the pavilion that of course is covered. The market is on concrete so no sloshing around in mud and wet grass if it rains. Our vendors will be prepared so if it's raining we will still be open with happy smiles on our faces!!!
ENTRANCE to the event is right off Lydia Hill Dr.(only one entrance this time) we accept cash and credit cards at the gate.
THE LINE - if you bought your ticket on line and got a deal you'll see the line for you. If you didn't print it off have it all ready and Pulled up on your phone. This makes thing go fast in line and gets you in a timely manner.
PARKING All parking is in the Chesterfield Mall parking lot. When you come down Chesterfield Parkway you'll see the signs,follow them into the parking lot. The event is right across Chesterfield Parkway from the mall so it's definitely in walking distance of the mall parking. Park anywhere you can find close to the intersection and just walk over. Handicap parking is right by the entrance to the event.
SHUTTLE There will be a shuttle. You will see it in the parking lot at the mall.
WHEELCHAIR AND STROLLER ACCESSIBLE!
FOOD! Yes you can bring your own snacks but there is an amazing food court with delicious food vendors including the famous Mama's Sweet Tea! There are tables and chairs set up so you can rest up!
- CASH OR CARDS? Most vendors take credit cards but a little cash just in case could be useful
- Come back each day! Vendors restock over night!
- Bring a big shopping cart or big bag/wagon to put your purchases in.
- If you buy furniture, ask the vendor about furniture pick up! You can drive right up to the entrance and have it loaded up for you!
- Some vendors will hold small purchases for you, for example, we will hold your paint purchase!
- Wear Comfy shoes!
- Chanda always wears a small cross body purse with some cash, her phone and a couple credit cards. Keep it simple :)
- RESTROOMS-we will have plenty of bathrooms on both ends of the venue along with a few near the food court. The handicap bathroom is by the pavilion.
- Lost and Found is at the Ticket gate so if you find anything turn it in there.
- If you have any problem while your at VMD please report any problems at the ticket gate.