We moved into a 116 year old home in late September and we have been incredibly busy. I have an extremely long project list and I thought it would be fun to list it out so we have this to refer back to.
How crazy is this list? What are you most excited to see???
1. Design and build an 8' tall pantry for kitchen
2. Design and build coffee bar for kitchen
3. Add ship lap to accent wall in kitchen and island
4. Change Island Lighting.
5. Change chandelier in dining room.
6. Paint/update fireplace
7. Paint rooms
8. Replace stair railing
9. Replace stair treads
10. Expose brick wall going up stairs
11. Install chandelier above front door entry way
12. Paint front door
13. Slip covers for island seating
14. Build and design king size bed
15. Design and install master closet
16. Master bath revamp (this is multiple projects)
17. Design and create a makeup vanity
18. Slipcover for guest bedroom headboard
19. Build and design day bed
20. Sew Curtains
21. Create office Space
22. Create poker room/space
23. Build hamper for hall way
24. Install cabinet organization
25. Nightstand and dresser situation needs to be resolved
This list is my needs to happen list.
The next list is my will happen but after the above things list. LOL
1. Put barn wood planks on ceiling in main floor half bath. Every other plank will be silver leafed
2. Flooring through out main floor
3. Rooftop deck (a girl can dream, right?)
I think that's it for now! It will be fun to see the progress!