Are you stumped on what to get your husband or significant other for Christmas? Fear no more! My hubby happens to want EVERYTHING. He is kind of known for his ridiculous Christmas lists but they are actually helpful...kind of. Normally, I can't afford anything on them. So I figured I would share this year's list and maybe it could help you! Luckily, his interests are fairly well rounded too!
So without further ado...
Brandt's 2015 Christmas List! P.S. None of these are affiliate links....Just what he wants and ideas for you :)
- Legos! Yep. Grown Up Legos. And he plays with them all day Christmas Day. They have to be the cool ones though.
- He is also a coffee lover and wants an espresso machine. He wants the Nespresso which comes with a milk frother so I can make hot chocolate. Win. He loves coffee like I love Diet Coke. lol
- A small ipod for the gym
- Beats Headphones for the gym
- Banana Republic Gift Cards - Because he likes his clothes.
- REI gift card- magical outdoor place
- Crazy work gloves for the winter.
- A pair of antique snifter glasses for his stout beers. "antique is preferred but could totally love a modern crystal set"....If you're man is a beer snob he would like this. I don't know what an antique snifter is or where to find one so....good luck. lol
- Nice coffee Mugs like these.
- Limited Release beers- if you are confused see the beer snob comment in #8. I have literally had to stand in line to buy special beer. Ridiculous.
- Vacation. Yes, He actually asked for a vacation. He thinks I am a sugar momma or something.
- Fun Socks
- Good Pocket Knife
- High Ball Glasses - antique preferred (insert eye roll here)
- A remote controlled helicopter
- Cast iron dutch oven w/ lid remover
- Antique Guns
- Saw Horses
- Vintage Cufflinks
- And lastly, Go into Best Buy and buy the nearest stupid gimmick. That wins every time. This was actually his idea too. lol.
GOOD LUCK AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! IF ANYONE IS BUYING VACATIONS FOR CHRISTMAS, I WANT TO GO!