To request a donation, please review the below policy and submit below.
RF Home Co Charitable Giving Policy
As a member of the St. Louis metropolitan community, RF Home Co believes it is our responsibility to support local, nonprofit community organizations by providing financial and merchandise contributions.
This policy ensures that all donations are coordinated and aligned with our corporate strategy and business goals, maximize opportunities to develop long-term relationships, and fit within our budget and resource limitations. This policy also establishes a central point of contact for all requests. All expenditures for charitable donations and the like will be handled accordingly.
All requests must be submitted online through our RF Home Co Donation Request Form at least 60 days in advance of the event date.
- All incoming requests will be coordinated and administered by Operations Management. No employee may make a verbal or written commitment to a charitable contribution, other than Operations Management.
- Operations management will communicate directly with all organizations requesting donations.
The following guidelines will be used in reviewing requests for charitable donations:
Only St. Louis metropolitan based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will be considered for charitable donations.
- The major focus of our contributions will be on local Kirkwood educational organizations and local animal rescue and support organizations.
- All requests will be entered into our charitable contributions database, and will be reviewed by all members of Operations management on the 15th of each month, and in accordance with our stated policies and budgetary status.
The following exclusions will apply:
- RF Home Co will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with response to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
- Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of nonprofit agencies. Parent Teacher organizations and similar do not fall in this category.
- Requests from all local, regional, and/or school based sports teams will not be considered.
- Requests for political candidates, campaigns, and other similar entities will not be considered.
- Financial requests for capital campaigns will not be considered.